Ajira Digital Platform.
Ajira Digital Platform.
It's a pleasure to be a part of this Ajira digital family. When I heard about this programme something hit my mind that this is it, the opportunity of a lifetime that I have been dreaming of to become a renowned content Writer, sharpen my intellectual know how on the digital platform and in the tech world. Indeed, I was right as things are unfolding as earlier expected, I just hope that all my desires will be met because all this while I have waited for a chance to showcase my skills and be able to interact with people like myself to share ideas and grow i the tech world. In every platform when people hear about online writing or work, the one thing that hits their mind is monetary value, of course online work is work or so as the saying goes I wouldn't be honest if I would tell a different story, for I'm also in this for financial growth apart from the above mentioned.
There are so many opportunities in the Ajira digital platform but of course, as a person who's focused you have to choose an area where it best suits you. When people go for interviews you've always heard them say I took this opportunity to specialize or for specialty, in this sector specialization is key that's why Content writing did win my heart and I'm working day and night to be among the best content Writers in the African continent, someone to be relied on and ready to serve whenever called upon. I chose content writing because I'm well versed with the area because it falls directly in my docket as a teacher and also has a vast area and platform where me as a Writer can work from.
By Chebisteve.


7 Comments:
love this
Awesome
Niiiice, I board your space dear. Waiting to read more from you
Awesome work, Chebby
Thanks so much Rehema we grow together remember..
Thanks
Thanks guys I really appreciate.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home